Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catch up!

So I have not blogged about much lately! Sometimes I wonder why I have one! HA HA Well we will back up a month and try to catch up a bit! Well On March 5, 2009 The girls started preschool at the Corinne early learning center! WOW! Amazing preschool! This school is threw the school district! There are enough classes that the girls can be separated, that is why I looked into this school.
I drove them out there twice a week till March 31, 2009 then the bus started to come and pick them up they think that is awesome! I can not believe how much they have already learned! I think it is great that they are being separated cause they were depending on each other so much that it was making them struggle socially! I am so glad that we are taking care of this early on so that they can excell! They both love school so much and get up set when they don't get to go! They are both bringing home real simple books and being able to read them it is awesome! I am so excited!

6 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

They are way cute girls.
I think that is the school that Katie's boy is going too.

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

YEAH!!!!!!!GO EARLY LEARNING CENTER!!!!!IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

WHO IS YOUR TEACHER??MY YOUGEST SON IS GOING TO BE GOING NEXT YEAR TO!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

RUSTEN HAD MS.KARI LAST YEAR AND SHE WAS SO GREAT AND SO WERE HER ASSISTANCES ..THEY STILL SAY HI TO HIM EVERYDAY WHEN HE WALKS PAST THEIR CLASS.RUSTEN WENT 2 DAYS LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HE GOES FOUR ,AND HE HAS GROWN LEAPS AND BOUNDS!AND MAN OH MAN I LOVE TEH BUS

The.Marcellus.Family said...

No kiddin huh. I just am so used to givin the change back I gave you your good HUGE nickel back;) yay!

I don't know I guess tonight was just not my night. I hope your back is feeling better.

Tomorrow 6-11
Friday 4-10
Saturday 11-5

I am hopin I work with you at least ONE of those days. Its nice to work with someone fun!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!