Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting ready for Easter


Well I am so glad that I have been done shopping for easter for a few months no last minute rush or nothing!Colton has been so sick! He usually does not complain and just goes like the energizer bunny he never stops his OCD is to blame! Some may not take me serious but I am. The girls got there easter dresses early and wore them for Carson and Amandas wedding! I dont have pics cause I was using a camera that was not mine! I will soon! Thanks Tanis! We are going to be able to spend our easter with both sides of our family! It is nice not to have to feel obligated to switch or choose. My brother and his family came for easter this year so today we painted ourselves and our easter eggs! The kids had a blast they were going so fast they just wanted more white eggs! I thougt 2 dozen would be good for 2 3yr olds a 1 yr old and 7 month old! They could have done 10 dozen but after 2 dozen I think us parents were ready to be done!!! HA HA We really had a nice time! We also all still have color on us showing it. Here are some pics of us creating our eggs and the finished product







The girls are putting there easter baskets out so the easter bunny can fill them!!!!




Colton and I are giving the girls big wheels for easter! I know they are not pink and purple they are blue! The girls wanted them so that is what we got! PLUS some of there little boy friends


dont like to ride there bikes cause they are pink so we figured that it is more versatile! HA HA
So the easter bunny was real boring this year! He decided the girls have enough outside stuff and bubbles and all that fun stuff so he got candy that is not so messy and a few out fits dresses they already wore. Simple as that and he was done! The big wheels are something they had been begging for! I don't know why but Colton seems to think if they want it they must need it oh heck!

4 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I really like those pictures. You are so damn pretty Eljin.
I hope Colton is doing better then he was a few nights ago. After you left it was dead the rest of the night. So you left at a perfect time.

Have a good Easter cutiepie!!

Marble Quarry said...

Holy Spoiled little girlies! You look like you had fun and I hope they loved their Easter. Have a good one!

: said...

Is that Mark??? Tell him hello! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. You Spoil those girls!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you all had fun love your painted eggs!!I only let tay do like a dozen and just dyed them no painting!! ANd no rigby! Cuz cody didnt wanna help me so it was just simple! And wow Elj did you forget it was just easter not christmas? haha!