Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday CRISTON


I just want to tell my BEST FRIEND Criston Happy BIRTHDAY!


She was the first friend that I made when I moved to garland! We have been Besties since. She has been there for me threw thick and thin. She is a one in a million kind of gal!!!! She is a wonderful friend. We dont have to talk every day or week to know we are friends. She always knows when I am down.There are not many people out there like her and I feel so blessed I can say she is my best friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIS.


I have a ton more pics but I did not want some of us on here. SO I just looked for some that are ever lasting memories. Cris is a great mom and wife sister daughter and friend we love you so much.
HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY

2 comments:

The Mortons said...

Oh, HOW FUNNY! I love the last picture. I think that was like 7th or 8th grade. Happy Birthday Criston!!!!!!

Marble Quarry said...

I'd kill you if you posted old pics of me! Happy Birthday Criston!