Monday, May 11, 2009

HELP these girls find there sisters!

This story hits close to home with me in a few different ways I hope some of you will help me by re posting this and help them find there sister. Adopted to separate homes two decades ago, three reunited sisters have turned to the Internet in hopes of finding their younger sibling.

Ana Raquel was not quite 2 the night she arrived in Salt Lake City from El Salvador and was adopted by a Utah family.

Older sister Crystal Montes was adopted that night -- Sept. 27, 1985 -- by another Utah family. A video taken by Montes' adoptive family at the airport shows both girls.

Montes, who was 8 when adopted, has already been reunited with sisters Leticia Walter Morgan and Patty Oborn. Both Morgan and Oborn were also adopted to Utah families a few months apart.

The three women now hope the Internet will help them find Ana.

"Not one day has gone by when I haven't thought of her," said Montes, who said she often cared for her sister during their birth mother's frequent absences. "I was more or less their mother. I looked at Ana as my own child."

Montes, now 31, has posted the video clip on YouTube and at findinganaraquel.blogspot.com.

Montes says she hopes someone will recognize the dark-haired woman seen holding Ana in the video, or the blond-haired boy seen standing next to her.

"It's like there's a missing piece in our puzzle that's keeping our family from fitting together," Morgan said.

The Youtube is the link below the clip pic of the people they are trying to recognize is at 2 min 35 sec!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V_qotqeHhQ

I always new when I was younger I had another sister from my dads previous marriage that he had signed his rights over to. It always taunted me finally when I was 20 I was able to meet her! There were so many unanswered questions that I hurt for these girls! PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

No comments: