Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CONGRATS JEFF AND CRISTON

I just want to say I am so excited that little Sully Jean Rigby arrived June, 26 2009! Jeff and Criston will be the best mom and dad to her and Degan will be the best brother! Sully is my little neice and I love her more than words can explain. She fits right in to there family. She is absolutley beautiful! I asked Deg if I could take her home he was sure to tell me NO she is our baby. Then he says and you DONT STILL BABIES! He will have his handful trying to fight off everyone cause she is a beauty! I love Criston and Jeff so much they are some of my very best friends and I consider them family! I love all of them so much and so excited for the new addition to there family!

1 comment:

Marble Quarry said...

LOL! I asked Degan if I could take her home too. The answer, "No, she's a girl!" Ha ha ha I said "well I like girls" And the response from the little man.... "you can only have boys, and this is MY baby! I love her!"