Friday, January 30, 2009

Thankful!

To some of you, you may think I am corny. I really don't care! I just wanted to take minute and vent or write how I feel! I am so thankful for my family and all that they all do! I am also so greatfull for the good people that I work with! I have gained a ton of new true friends and I love them all! I have a few friends that have been there from the get go that are still the best! I am greatfull tor all the wonderful memories I have had and tons more to come! My family is my world and could not ask for anything more! My girls keep me breathing, and I love them even on there challenging days! Thanks to everyone who has helped me in anyway!!!!!

1 comment:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Eljin, I had no idea that you had a blog. I love it. I have already read everything. Your family is so adorable.:)