Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yes It is 2 AM my child is a bit different I guess!




So Bretlee always chews her nails and her yes toenails well I was sound asleep out on the couch cause the girls and I fell asleep out in the living room well I guess Bretlee was hungry or something and she decided that toenails sounded real good that is all I can think cause I woke right up to her chewing on my toes! I know not exactly appealing at all but, I grabbed my cell phone for a few pics I could not help it! She is such a stinker. As soon as I got the pic I looked at her toes she has eaten her big two toes to the point of bleeding! What is she lacking in her diet that would make this so apealing to her?

4 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Ew! I don't know but, search the internet! There is a nail polish that tastes Retched! It will make her stop! Mom used to put it on my finger and toe nails!

: said...

Oh my hell elj, that'g gross. It's called Pica and a lot of little kids do that because their lacking iron. LOL! Kinda funny though. Shes definatley your kid!! Hope your feet are clean! I like mustard and ketchup on my grilled cheese, Jeff thinks that's abnormal...good luck with that. Google it.(I can't stop laughing)

B.A.M said...

Hey long time no see, could I get your address for Lacie Williams Bridal shower? My email is lidda_07@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Wright Family said...

Hey way cute Blog.. Hows things going? I cant believe she was sucking your toes.