Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Fun





































While Colton had some time off during the holidays we were ablet to do some fun things! Carson and Amanda invited us to go to Hardware Ranch with them. It was a great time! We all got in the car and rode up together. Amanda got a little sick so we stopped and got the prego some crackers and then traded some seats and she was good to go! While Carson and Colt purchased our sleigh passes Amanda and I finished bundeling the girls and our selves up! We had a great time. After our sleigh ride we went back down and went to Chiles! We always have a great time when we go with Carson and Amanda! We actually probably have a better time than them because the girls LOVE LOVE LOVE them so much! They always want them to do everything we usually do for them!!! They are always so good to our girls and so good to us! Thanks for the invite!
















3 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

I want to take the boys to Hardware! Did the girls absolutely love it? I'm afraid Rowdy would want to shoot them! I take it the secrets out about Amanda, didn't know if I dared congradulate her on here or not!

: said...

Looks like fun. Deg will want to shoot them too. Hardware Ranch is so fun. Glad you guys had a good holiday. Love ya!

Brooks Nelson said...

Hey, we went to hardware ranch too. Whe did you go? Kody wanted to "hoot" (shoot) them. He can't say his "s" very well yet. Anyways I have a blog now
http://kylenbrooks.blogspot.com/ send me your email so I can send you an invite when I make it private. TTFN Brooks