Friday, December 26, 2008




























































So we did have a great christmas as I blogged yesterday! Then Today the girls my mom and I went and played in the snow and made a cute cute snow frog! They said they were going to go and build in the snow like my cousins son Ryker does on the beach! So we went out and made a frog! The snow would not pack so we had to shovel it into a pile and pack it down with water and shape it as we went and then we painted him so he is very noticable! I am so glad that we have had our family time that we have had this holiday season! We have been very blessed to have our family together and have had a great time doing thing together!!! Here are some pictures from today and yesterday sorry they are kinda messed up!
There are pictures of us and the girls on christmas and carson and amanda and the girls coltons grandma mom and the girls and us with our frog!!! I am still new give me a break!

3 comments:

: said...

I freaking LOVE the frog. Your so creative. Mabey I'll make a pheasant or something in front of our house. We'll start a trend. Screw Frosty!!

twinsand2boys said...

ok, so I think I recognize your mom...does she work at a school?

twinsand2boys said...

I mean Coltons mom LOL. She works at McKinley doesnt she?