Thursday, December 25, 2008

Greetings from Alaska!!!

Well I have always wanted to have a very white christmas! UNTIL TODAY! WOW! Change of plans in a big hurry! So well to back up a bit Colton and I went to Coltcons grandma and grandpa Potters last night and exchanged gifts. Then off to his parents house for presents french dip and much more food! We had a great time with them and Car Car and Mana! Then off from there to my moms where we usually go for our Christmas eve PJs well last night the girls could not stop at that so we ended up letting them open all there gifts at her house also! Well good thing because usually we get up see what santa brings and then open our family gifts then to my moms and then off to Coltons parents house again for Christmas dinner! Well we got up looked out and was like well we will be here for a while! So my mom called and said she did not even dare drive from her house to mine with no four wheel drive! So we just did our family christmas stuff and played with our girls for a while then Colton decided he would go snow blow! Well a few hours later after both of us (mostly colton) got us cleared out we came in and cleaned up AGAIN! Then it came down again! and Again and AGAIN! So we cleared it out again and it let up so we decided to brave our way to coltons moms for our traditional prime rib dinner! Well we got out there literatly sit down ate and had to come home because there was a white out! It took us 45 min to 1 hour to get home! I mean this is usually a 10 to 15 minute drive! We get home and our entire drive way is socked in with snow so low and behold Colton is out blowing it out again! So the girls and I have played and I have cleaned up after them ALL DAY LONG! I mean I think the toy and cloths factories blew up in my living room! What was santa & our the grandparents thinking! I have cleanded up this a million times today! Yet I have had a wonderful day! I really have not felt rushed all day and that has been nice just to be able to enjoy our little family! fWell although we really have not seen colton cause he has been clearing snow all day! Well now that the rush rush rush is over! We can hopefully enjoy everything that we all rushed so hard to get done! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! I will post pictures when I figure my new camera out!

No comments: