Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a great day


So today was just another day. Doing the usual clean take care of kids ya know make beds and so forth well it came time to wash the dishes and there were only a few so i waited till the girls were done with there nap and lunch and was going to do all the dishes! Well I was almost done with them and I washed this cup. Well as you can see there was a little piece broken off on the top of it so when I put my dish cloth down into the bottom and turned the cup it got me! Ouch suck the hot soapy water hurt a bit. Well when I looked down I had cut the web part of my had between my thumb and my pointer finger. So I got it all cleaned up and decided I would call the Dr and see if he had an apointment. So I waited about twenty or so minutes and went to the Dr sure enough I needed some stiches to h woold it together he said it would not heal if we left it open it was like a big hole cause the skin was cut open where it streches and looks like a web. So he went a head a.nd put 4 stiches in it. Well low and behold this is like the 4th set of stiches I have had in 2 years and 3 of them have been frow washing dishes.

3 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Obviously you need a dish washer for Christmas!

Sondra said...

I am sorry about your hand I hope that it heals up fast. Did you get all the sewer cleaned up!

The Nielsen's said...

Ouch!