Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WoW a mess and lots of fun!


So today I got a phone call from a very dear friend! She said Elj I have a huge huge favor! I was like ok! She never asks for anything so I was like something bad has happened, kinda getting prepared for the worst! She said well we had to evict some tenants out of one of our apartments and it is really really bad is there a way I can get you to help me! So i loaded the kids up and went over. Well we got there and started looking around and decided we needed a few more cleaning products so we walked across the street to the store and got some more cleaning supplies and she also got the kids toys and coloring stuff! We got back to the apartment and she rolled out some carpet that was clean and we put the kid stuff on the carpet and went to work cleaning! It amazes me how some people can live! There was trash garbage food all over so started junking everything but there was a lot of good canned food that the tenants must have been to lazy to move just likea chair and a bed and a lot of old cloths. So we put it in a box and we dontated it to the food pantry. Then when we did that we took our kids to Mcdonalds and let the kids play. It really was fun to be able to visit all day and let our kids play and we got that place lookin real good!
When we got home we got all cleaned up and the girls and I were watching a movie and my door bell rang and we answered it and Santa has sent two elves live with us for december and they will go report to santa evey night to santa every night to tell santa if they have been good! There names are Elva she is Crislyns Elf and Ellie is Bretlees Elf and they will watch the girls for Santa. They are so cute! THANKS SANTA

1 comment:

Marble Quarry said...

What a smart Santa! Wish he'd drop an elf off at my house! Nice of you to help Trish, I'm assuming that's who it was!