Wednesday, November 19, 2008

another day!

So the last few days have been a bit rough around my house! I really think I have had food poisoning. I have felt like total CRAP! Ah then you just grin and bear it once you are a mom there is no time to be sick. The kids dont stop needing or wanting. GOOD thing my mom had the last two days off! If she is off work the girls think they need to live at her house. My poor mom does not ever get a weekend off. The girls call her nine hundred times till she just comes and gets them. I know she dont really mind cause if they dont call first she calls for them. I am so greatful to have my family close. Colton is real good but, I when I dont feel well I just like to be left alone. I dont want to talk or anything I just want to cuddle up and be left alone. Now I am done whinning. But to the other part of my story is going to work sick. I really hate when people go to work sick cause it gets everyone else sick but then i did. I felt like if I thought it was contagious I would not go but I really think i ate something bad. ok I am done

No comments: