Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting started!

So I am so new to the blogspot! Give me a bit and I will get use to it! I just decided to get a blogspot so that I can keep up on life! I think that it is so crazy how we have all need our computer to talk!!! Well so to fill everyone in Crislyn and Bretlee turned 3 in July and they are full of it. Crislyn is so your typical girl but so fasinated with wild life bugs mice creatures of any kind and or size but still loves to dress up make up the hole bit. Bretlee is you laid back run naked and be free. Give her a pen and paper and she is golden. They are awesome kids! I am very lucky they really keep each other busy they are typical BUSY 3 year olds. Colton is working at ATK! He works a ton of hours and still finds time for his girls! He is a great dad. The most rewarding time for me is when he walks threw the front door and they yell DADDY YOU HOME! I miss you daddy. That makes me real fast how lucky they are to have an amazing dad. Not all of us were that lucky. I am still trying to plug away at school kinda at a stand still waiting on availiable classes until January now. I am working at Kent's also.

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Hey yeah im so excited you better get posting some pics of the girls ha ha

MaRbLe MaDDnEsS said...

Oh Elj!!! Im glad you finally decided to start blogging! Its good to hear from you. We need to take the kids out to play!
TrIsHa

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Glad to see you have a blog. I hope you don't mind, I'm adding ya to ours. Get some pictures posted. I want to see some pictures of those cute girlies of yours! Take care.

Jayme (Jaques) Richards

The Lunds said...

Hooray! I love when people get blogs!

: said...

Good!!! Your blogging! I'm glad you took the plunge like I did...It's kinda fun. Come visit my little page and don't be going private on me, just watch what you blog...