Sunday, November 23, 2008

The year is almost gone!

So I know it is not right but, I went shopping today and got some more shopping done! I can not believe how fast this past year has gone! Last I new it it was like almost July and now we are in the end of November! I am such a procrastinator that I need the entire year to get things done so I can cram it all done in December! AHHHHH I always have great intentions on getting everything done and my patients just don't get me there. Well I hope everyone is not procrastinating like me!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

Not me if I could fine something for my inlaws I would be close to being done. I hope that todd does not work with us on wed.
later

The Mortons said...

Hi Eljin! Shopping? I am so far from done. And you would think I would be done with the way I use to love shopping. Good thing there are a few days left! email me and i will send you an invite: annie_morton@hotmail.com