Friday, November 21, 2008

Stupid Furnace.

So our furnace had a problemThursday. The wire that tells it that it is hot enough to blow the air was not working well cause it had broke off! So low and be hold Colton woke up and it was cold so he said "Hey the furnace is not working so it is getting cold." Well before that I did not know I was cold but, then I did. So when the girls woke up they did not want to get out of bed Bretlee said"it is to cold mom just leave me here" So I went and got a pair of sweats and put them over the girls PJ's. Then the Furnace guy came and looked at it thursday. Well they did not have the part in stock well at 60 degrees it was getting chilly. I know it is not freezing but on our wood floor in the kitchen it froze our feet. So the girls daisy and I left. We went t o Trisas then my moms. The girls and I staid at my moms. Colt worked both jobs and came home and toughed it out. He said it was not bad cause he was only here sleeping like 5 hours. But finally today they got it fixed at like four AHHHH. So hopefully that is fixed and no more problems. I am just thankful that it was not during a snow storm.

No comments: