Friday, March 6, 2009

And had a great rest of the day!!!!!











So Yes thanks to everyone I had a wonderful birthday! I can say turning the big 26 was great! I really had a wonderful day! I got a lot of fun gifts and money! Yes I have pretty much already spent it! I Loved all of it! To start the day like I said I woke up to my suprises of balloons from Colt and Flowers from Sondra and cards from them and one from the girls! Then Later My mom came over and gave me a card with money and so did coltons parents and grandma thompson! Coltons other grand parents Grandma and Grandpa Potter gave me chocolates and a darling plaque with a stand! Then I answered the door to my suprise it was Nana Norma with balloons for me! She is so sweet I just love her. Then Janice stopped and gave me some really great smelly spray and lotion from bath and body it is Black Rasberry Vanilla if you have not tried it you should it is so good! She also gave me three super cute pillows to go on my couch! They say Love is spoken here, Simple blessings, Families are forever! She is always so thoughtful not to mention always spoilin me like last night when I did not feel well. She brought me a movie Madagascar 2 pop medicine and a treat for the girls she is a doll! Then Colton arived home and brought me $100 dollars and told me to have fun! Yes I needed that! I told him there was some stuff I wanted but I just wanted money to go get it! Then he took me out to dinner to Iggy's with carson and amanda! They are always fun to go with we are all like best friends/family. Carson and Amanda gave me a darling purse I love it. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes it was great The best birthday in a long time! I loved my birthday this year and I am so thankful for the friends and family I have in my life to help me celebrate it! I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life! I love you all Thanks for all the texts phone calls and everything! It makes me feel so blessed !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brooks Nelson said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad you had a good day! :)

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

Hey Guys,
Sorry, I meant to send you our address earlier. Send me an email at jasonhill23@gmail.com and I'll respond with our home address for the wedding invitation. Hope y'all are doing well!
Jason

twinsand2boys said...

wow, sounds like you had a great day! Happy Belated Birthday!!

twinsand2boys said...

haha...you found me. I commented back on my blog but wasnt sure youd see it. I dont digi scrap...I dont have a clue how to do it. Im a paper scrapper. :) OSS (One Single Seed) Is SImple Pleasures Priceless Treasures here in Tremonton. Its in Tracy Madsens basement.