Sunday, March 1, 2009

FINISHED BATHROOM!!






















So when Colton and I moved into our house we wanted to add another bathroom! Well we got all moved in and we really did not like the bathroom we had it was gross! That is an under estimate! The guy who lived here before bless his heart was no carpenter nor did he try very hard things just could over lap or use old to fix broken kind of guy! So we finally were able to get our bathroom redone thanks to J&M builders(Zach Spents) LIVE WIRE ELECTRIC (Jade Marble)and North Canyon Construction (Jeff John) and the Crozair cabinets they did a great job it would have only take them one week from start to finish but, we had a bit of a problem with our counter top but they were sure to get it fixed as prompt as possible. I love my new bathroom it is so much bigger and I love it! I love the new colors and fixtures! The pictures are in backward order but you can get the picture

3 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Pretty
Pretty
Pretty
I wish I could put another bathroom in this place, but we are actually looking at buying a newer home.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

That looks way good.
I love the colors too.

Hows your leg...to make you feel better I ate shit too, i caught myself on a counter, but ...yeah I thought it would be dry by then..not so much.

: said...

hee hee. I mostly like the toilet paper going from the wall to the toilet!! LOL.. Is that what it is?? It looks really good. I bet your glad you didn't 'settle'. sorry I could never find the name of the guys who did ours...I never did find their bill. Either Jeff hid it from me or they forgot to bill us!....hmmph. Looks good!!!