Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chucky Cheese ANXITETY ATTACK but yes kids can be kids














































So Colt and I woke up Sunday and everyone was feeling better since Saturday no one felt well at all! So I said we should do something fun today with the kids how about Chucky Cheese he was a little hesitant at first but we did it! By the end Colton was ready to blow a fuse! It was a lot of fun and the girls had a blast! I think it was well worth the money but thanks to Sondras little note we got online and got coupons before our adventure! We got down there and got lunch and 140 tokens and had a ton of fun and still brought home 60 tokens for the next time!!! Anyone want to go! I think I might leave Colton home ha ha ya right! He probably wishes I would be that nice cause he said we just paid money for me to have anxiety I just laughed and told him to suck it up it was worth it! Well here are a few pics from our day out!









3 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

What a fun day! Ahh Chuckey Cheeses, Rowdy would die if he knew you went without him!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Man am I jealous of your kids. I think I have been there ONE time...and it sucked cause some bigkid took all my tokens.What a weenie.

twinsand2boys said...

I should go with you...I dont think that Jeff would enjoy it much either. Is it really expensive?