Friday, March 6, 2009

So Far Its Been GREAT


So Yes today is my birthday and nothing better than waking up to a suprise! I love it! I woke up and there were was a suprises! I had some beutiful flowers with a card that colton brought home from work from a dear friend Sondra! She spoils me THANKS SONDRA! Then there was a big bouget of balloons! I love Balloons! I am sure Sondra had some in put on this too! But I love it and there were cards from him and the girls also. Then he even bought a cake! I hate making cakes let alone my own birthday cake so I am super excited! I also had a bunch of Text from my dear friends! I love you all so much! Tanis made a super nice post on her page and she is always so sweet to me I cherish our friend! I am sure I will have to make another post later! I am ok with that! thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Hey and does anyone know how to rotate pics when they are on here

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Happy b day eljin, Love ya lots

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Happy Birthday Eljin:)
I hope you are having a good birthday.

Also to rotate pictures you need to have them previously rotated on your own pictures yourself. Go to Start at the bottom of you screen then there should be your folder that says My Pictures. Click on that and then pick the picture you need to rotate. Once it is popped up as your main picture you chose. There is little green triangels with blue arrows above them. Click on them and keep clicking till they are the way you want them.

P.S...To bad your not Computer Savy..how embarrising!:)

Love ya

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! I forgot your b-day is the day before Riggs!

twinsand2boys said...

I dont think you can rotate pics after youve uploaded them...you would have to rotate them on your computer before you upload.